Business Unit:Cubic Mission and Performance SolutionsCompany Details:Cubic offers an opportunity to provide innovative technology for government and commercial customers around the globe, helping to solve their future problems today. We're the leading integrator of payment and information technology and services for intelligent travel solutions worldwide, and the leading provider of realistic combat training systems, secure communications and networking and highly specialized support services for military and security forces of the U.S. and allied nations. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in an innovative environment, we want to talk to you about your next role at Cubic! We are seeking employees inspired by technology, and motivated by the rewards of hard work, commitment, teamwork, quality, integrity, and respect. We invite you to explore opportunities with Cubic.Job Details:
Job Summary: Supports the estimating team in developing and supporting standardized cost proposals and analyses that are compliant with customer requirements This position typically works under close supervision and direction.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in developing and supporting standardized cost proposals and analyses.
- Complies with cost estimating system requirements.
- Maintains awareness of specific contracts' parameters and customer types.
- Provides data input, as requested, to support proposals, audits, fact-finding, and negotiations.
- Assists Cost & Commercial Pricing project team with data input.
- Provides, as required, data input for estimating models and techniques.
- Provides as, required data input for proposal packages and requirements.
- Complies with estimating policies and implementation plans.
- Maintains awareness of assigned project/proposal schedules, requirements and priority status.
Minimum Job Requirements:
Enrollment in a four year college degree program, or equivalent, in related field. Ability to effectively communicate, verbally and written. Excellent organization skills, follow-through, analytical skills, and attention to detail. Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Ability to follow written and verbal direction, and effectively interface with employees, management, and customers. Ability to perform tasks under work deadlines. Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, and well organized. Ability to provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers. Ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment.
The description provided above is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job duties, responsibilities and requirements. Duties, responsibilities and requirements may change over time and according to business need.
Cubic is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, We are committed to ensuring a workplace free of discrimination based on race, color, religion, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, military or veteran status, and any other basis protected by applicable law