- Maintain all Corporate and Westin/Element Brand Standards, policies and procedures.
- Attend and be an active member of all management meetings.
- Insure that Westin/Element Brand Standards are adhered to at all times by each associate.
- Verify the proper coverage of each department during the P. M. shift, to provide the excellent service required and expected by guests.
- Assist the General Manager and Director of Operations in areas as requested.
- Provide feed back in a customer focused manner, with possible solutions to customer issues.
- Maintain a personal commitment to fairness and objectivity with guest and associate issues as they arise.
- Maintain concise and accurate written feed back and follow up, for the General Manager and Director of Operations on a daily basis, with a clear focus on confidentiality, at all times.
- Develop and maintain a working relationship with all managers and department supervisors and/or lead personnel. Request their assistance as required, to assist in the decision making process for the hotel and/or their respective departments.
- Carefully monitor staff levels and in conjunction with the supervisors on duty, phase associates when business permits.
- Be knowledgeable in cash handling, register procedures and checkout procedures for all cash outlets in the hotel.
- Follow a written check list and comment sheet daily, which is then passed on to the General Manager and Director of Operations.
- Hours for this position will be Tuesday to Thursday 5 pm to 1 am. Friday and Saturday 6 pm to 2 am.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
EOE/AA/Disabled/Veterans Crescent Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Crescent Hotels & Resorts does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.