Loss Prevention (IN, Jeffersonville)IN, Jeffersonville
Five Star Food Service is now hiring for a Loss Prevention Associate based in Jeffersonville, IN. This position will support company loss prevention efforts through the monitoring of assigned accounts.
What We Value & Expect:
- To treat our team and serve our customers the best way with excellence everyday
- Provide the highest quality service and products
- Do all the little things right without compromise
- Earn our Clients' trust daily in every job we perform
- Set high expectations for ourselves and each other
- Create an Employee 4 Life. & Customer 4 Life. Always earned, never given.
What You'll Do as a Loss Prevention Associate:
- Monitors assigned micro markets for activity that causes loss of Five Star Food Service assets through a review of DVR recordings.
- Completes reports of observations and incidents in a timely fashion to appropriate management.
- Observes and reports all discrepancies to the proper authority and/or departments.
You'll Be a Great Fit if You're
- Excited and eager to learn new process and techniques
- Driven and customer services oriented
- Reliable with regular attendance
- Positive & professional
- Comfortable multi-tasking and adapt easily to change
- Someone who likes to have fun at work and work with a team
- Must be able to sit 100% of shift
- Ability to maintain focus through uneventful hours
- Ability to maintain self-discipline and self-management when not directly supervised
- Must be able to consent to a pre-employment background check.
- Must be able to consent to a drug screen.
- Ability to follow workplace safety policies and guidelines.
- Full-Time Employee Benefits Package Includes: Medical, Vision, Dental, Life & AD&D, Critical Illness, Short & Long Term Disability, 401(k), paid vacations and holidays
- Help us generate 500,000 meals for hungry kids each year via our 501(c)3 charity, Feeding the Future, Inc.
- Status: Full-Time
- Work Days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday
About Five Star Food Service:
Join one of the nation's largest on-site food and beverage service providers proudly offering custom solutions to our clients including micro markets, full-line vending, coffee service, pantry service, sustainable products, water (filtered and bottled) service, catering, and corporate food service.
Notice: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.