Service Technician Conti (KY, Lexington)KY, Lexington
Service Technician Needed...Only because "Miracle Worker" is not an official job title.
At Conti Coffee, our service technicians perform preventative maintenance, repairs, and preparation of vending machines for installation. Service technicians need to have a general mechanical/electrical aptitude, excellent diagnosis/troubleshooting skills, and the ability to work independently in a safe mannerism.
Service Technician responsibilities include:
- Perform complex and routine maintenance & cleaning on equipment at customer locations
- Visually inspects and listens to machines and equipment to locate causes of malfunctions
- Dismantles vending machines and equipment to gain access to the problem area
- Maintains proper inventory of machine parts on maintenance truck and warehouse
- When not on service calls be prepared to perform other duties as assigned by manager
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment; performs job safely and engages in job duties to ensure the safety of the company-owned vehicle
- Establishes a good rapport with service location employees to ensure customer satisfaction through verbal communication and providing good service
- Experience working with refrigeration systems
- Prior experience working with machines and electrical maintenance with the purpose of repair/installs
- High school diploma or equivalent required; trade school degree preferred
- Must be able to lift 50lbs+; on a repetitive basis and have the ability to reach, bend, stoop on a frequent basis. Frequently lift and/or move up to 100 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds
- Service Technicians are required to be at least 21 years old (DOT) and have a valid driver's license.
- Must be able to consent to an initial drug screen.
- Must be able to consent to a pre-employment background check.
- Must be able to consent to and have the ability to obtain and maintain DOT medical card.
- Ability to drive a company box truck vehicle or other assigned company vehicles
- Ability to work in all weather conditions (ex. heat, cold, rain, and/or snow)
- Full-Time Employee Benefits Package Includes: Medical, Vision, Dental, Life & AD&D, Critical Illness, Short & Long Term Disability, 401(k), paid vacations and holidays
- Help us generate 500,000 meals for hungry kids each year via our 501(c)3 charity, Feeding the Future, Inc.
About Five Star Food Service:
Join one of the nation's largest on-site food and beverage service providers proudly offering custom solutions to our clients including micro markets, full-line vending, coffee service, pantry service, sustainable products, water (filtered and bottled) service, catering, and corporate food service.
Notice: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.