Market Attendant (IN, Jeffersonville) (KY, Shepardsville) IN, Jeffersonville
Providing quality products, customer service, and quality to our locations is a big job! Consider launching yourself and your career to new heights as a retail merchandiser with Five Star Food Service! Our commitment to our customers starts with each and every STAR!
What We Value & Expect:
- To treat our team and serve our customers the best way with excellence every day
- Provide the highest quality service and products
- Do all the little things right without compromise
- Earn our Clients' trust daily in every job we perform
- Set high expectations for ourselves and each other
- Create an Employee 4 Life. & Customer 4 Life. Always earned, never given.
What You'll Do as a Retail Merchandiser:
- Responsible for merchandising of items such as: soft drinks, non-carbonated drinks, coffee products, cups, condiments, snack items, fresh food, and sundries to customer's place of business contracted by Five Star.
- Replenishes market and vending items, cleans, and sanitizes all vending /micro market equipment and display/checkout areas, inventories market and vending items, and collects all cash/coins within designated retail markets and vending locations
- Rotates stock to ensure first-in and first-out product utilization in reach-in coolers, on shelves, coffee racks, and in vending machines in designated retail markets and vending locations.
- Assists company management with communication to customers of new products or services.
- Responsible for setting up merchandise and sales promotion displays. Issues sales promotion materials to customers.
- Responsible for executing all company plan-o-grams and promotions.
You'll Be a Great Fit if You're:
- Excited and eager to learn new process and techniques
- Driven and customer services oriented
- Reliable with regular attendance
- Positive & professional
- Comfortable multi-tasking and adapt easily to change
- Someone who likes to have fun at work and work with a team
- Must be able to lift 50lbs+; on a repetitive basis and have the ability to reach, bend, stoop on a frequent basis.
- Must be at least 21 years old (DOT) and have a valid driver's license.
- Must be able to consent to a pre-employment background check.
- Must be able to consent to a drug screen.
- Ability to follow workplace safety policies and guidelines.
- Full-Time Employee Benefits Package Includes: Medical, Vision, Dental, Life & AD&D, Critical Illness, Short & Long Term Disability, 401(k), paid vacations and holidays
- Help us generate 500,000 meals for hungry kids each year via our 501(c)3 charity, Feeding the Future, Inc.
- Status: Full-Time
- Pay Status: Competive Hourly Rate + Inventive Pay
About Five Star Food Service:
Join one of the nation's largest on-site food and beverage service providers proudly offering custom solutions to our clients including micro-markets, full-line vending, coffee service, pantry service, sustainable products, water (filtered and bottled) service, catering, and corporate food service.
Notice: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.