Retail Route Merchandiser (AL, Decatur)AL, Decatur
Keeping America feed is a big job! Five Star Food Service is searching for an individual who is ready to be inspired and motivated to provide world class customer service to our over 30,000+ clients. Consider launching yourself and your career to new heights as a retail route merchandiser!
- Paid Vacation after 6 Months
- Seven Paid Holiday Days
- Competitive Route Pay Program
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) Matching Program
What You'll Do as a Retail Route Merchandiser:
- Responsible for loading, delivering, and merchandising of items such as: soft drinks, non-carbonated drinks, coffee products, cups, condiments, snack items, fresh food, and sundries to customer's place of business contracted by Five Star.
- Replenishes market and vending items, cleans, and sanitizes all vending /micro market equipment and display/checkout areas, inventories market and vending items, and collects all cash/coins within designated retail markets and vending locations
- Rotates stock to ensure first-in and first-out product utilization in reach-in coolers, on shelves, coffee racks, and in vending machines in designated retail markets and vending locations.
- Assists company management with communication to customers of new products or services.
- Responsible for setting up merchandise and sales promotion displays. Issues sales promotion materials to customers.
- Responsible for executing all company plan-o-grams and promotions.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs+; on a repetitive basis and have the ability to reach, bend, stoop on a frequent basis.
- Must be at least 21 years old (DOT) and have a valid driver's license.
- Must be able to consent to a pre-employment background check.
- Must be able to consent to a drug screen.
- Ability to follow workplace safety policies and guidelines.
Notice: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.